뉴c클래스

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자비밀요원 조회 0회 작성일 2021-06-14 16:43:20 댓글 0

본문

2022 W206 Mercedes C-CLASS Drive! New C-Class Interior Ambiente

I AM BACK with the all new 2022 Mercedes Benz C-Class Progressive Line Interior on our YouTube Channel!
In this video, we will be having a walk around showing you all the Interior Features of the all new Mercedes Benz C-Class \u0026 will also take it out for a Drive!

Stuttgart. Welcome to a new, even more digital and efficient world, and welcome home: the new C-Class stands for both, and in all respects creates a future-proof comfort zone in a time of worldwide transformation. As the first classic model series from Mercedes-Benz, the new C-Class is electrified throughout thanks to plug-in hybrids and mild hybrids with 48-volt technology and integrated starter-generator. Due to a high-efficiency battery system, it achieves an electric range of about 100 kilometres (WLTP1) as a plug-in hybrid. That is unprecedented in this category to date. It also sets standards with respect to sustainability. And because the C-Class is one of the company's highest-volume model series, this systematic electrification has a correspondingly strong effect on our carbonfootprint. Other technical refinements include optional features such as DIGITAL LIGHT and rear-axle steering. The Saloon and Estate models première together, can be ordered from 30 March and will arrive in dealer showrooms in summer 2021.

''The letters C and S sit at opposite ends of the alphabet. However, in our portfolio they’re now moving closer together. The C-Class is already our best-selling saloon. Still, I’m certain our new C-Class will excite even more customers with a wide range of high-tech features derived from our flagship S-Class. With the latest generation MBUX, rear-axle steering and
comprehensive electrification, our most successful model range will once again raise the bar as the most sophisticated offering in its segment".
Ola Källenius, CEO of Daimler AG and Mercedes-Benz AG.

What do you think about the 2022 Mercedes Benz C-Class Interior?
Do you like the all new Interior design language?
Comment BELOW! ⚡

If you enjoyed our video we would love to get your feedback on our work! ❗
What else do you want to see on this channel? Which Cars do you want to see in our next videos?
Just leave some comments under the video so we can improve and work on our videos ♥️

Check out our Instagram and TikTok channel for more Mercedes Benz / AMG \u0026 Brabus Content:

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mr.benz63/​​

TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@mr.benz63​​

#MercedesBenzCClass​​ #NewCClass​​ #2022CClassInterior​

Thank you for watching \u0026 wish you all the best!

I WILL BE BACK!
iG W : 5:06 such an evolution in technology, but the turning signals still sound like sh*t
Neal P : I don't like the interior but it looks a bit better than the S class. Maybe its the air vents...
Lee Kyu : omg stop with that china light. its so over kill
Alex Nerfersbuck : C class absolutely amazing!
C0LiDe : Why ? Just compare the C-Class 2022 with the E-Class 2021. The new E-Class looks old if you compare it to the new C-Class.

ALL NEW 2022 Mercedes Benz C-Class INTERIOR! First Full Interior View W206 C-Class

I AM BACK with the all new 2022 Mercedes Benz C-Class AMG Line on our YouTube Channel!
In this video, we will be having a walk around showing you all the Interior Features of the all new Mercedes Benz C-Class!

Stuttgart. Welcome to a new, even more digital and efficient world, and welcome home: the new C-Class stands
for both, and in all respects creates a future-proof comfort zone in a time of worldwide transformation. As the
first classic model series from Mercedes-Benz, the new C-Class is electrified throughout thanks to plug-in hybrids
and mild hybrids with 48-volt technology and integrated starter-generator. Due to a high-efficiency battery
system, it achieves an electric range of about 100 kilometres (WLTP1
) as a plug-in hybrid. That is unprecedented
in this category to date. It also sets standards with respect to sustainability. And because the C-Class is one of
the company's highest-volume model series, this systematic electrification has a correspondingly strong effect on
our carbonfootprint. Other technical refinements include optional features such as DIGITAL LIGHT and rear-axle
steering. The Saloon and Estate models première together, can be ordered from 30 March and will arrive in dealer
showrooms in summer 2021.

''The letters C and S sit at opposite ends of the alphabet. However, in our portfolio they’re now moving closer together. The
C-Class is already our best-selling saloon. Still, I’m certain our new C-Class will excite even more customers with a wide
range of high-tech features derived from our flagship S-Class. With the latest generation MBUX, rear-axle steering and
comprehensive electrification, our most successful model range will once again raise the bar as the most sophisticated
offering in its segment".
Ola Källenius, CEO of Daimler AG and Mercedes-Benz AG.

What do you think about the 2022 Mercedes Benz C-Class Interior?
Do you like the all new Interior design language?
Comment BELOW! ⚡

If you enjoyed our video we would love to get your feedback on our work! ❗
What else do you want to see on this channel? Which Cars do you want to see in our next videos?
Just leave some comments under the video so we can improve and work on our videos ♥️

Details about the 2022 Mercedes Benz C300 for PetrolHeads:
It’s equipped with a 258 HP 4 cylinder engine which produces 400Nm of torque.
2021 Mercedes Benz C-Class 300 0-100 km/h (62mph) can be reached in 6.0 seconds!
The top speed VMAX is electronically limited to 250 km/h (155mph)

Check out our Instagram and TikTok channel for more Mercedes Benz / AMG \u0026 Brabus Content:

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mr.benz63/​

TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@mr.benz63​

#MercedesBenzCClass​ #NewCClass​ #2022CClassInterior

Thank you for watching \u0026 wish you all the best!

I WILL BE BACK!
Mobius Klein : Surely I'm not the only person who thinks this dash is OTT. Hey Mercedes! we want a dash/driver display not a travelling games console.
daligani : i need a north american release date !!!
Çağıl Günal :
Caitlin L : I want this car and I will get this car, I smell it, I see myself in it. It is mine.
MB : 2020 a class, thats the interior to go. no fingerprints on displays and nice overview with a huge display in front for driver and up the middle console. also the steering wheel has aluminium lookalike buttons, where you cannot see your fingerprints. the more shiny black finishes you have, the more fingerprints appear especially on a sunny day. cmon

[최초공개]올뉴 벤츠 C-클래스 리뷰! 역대급 디자인의 베이비 S-클래스!!

가장 먼저 만나는 독일 유럽차 리뷰!!
(feat. 독일인의 시선으로 보는 독일 유럽차 리뷰)

이번 영상은 올뉴 C 클래스 리뷰 입니다!
아방가르드 \u0026 AMG 라인의 디자인 차이?
신형 C-클래스의 실내 디자인, 공간, 서스펜션?
기대되는 PHEV 모델!
영상에서 확인하세요~^^

기존 업로드 날은 아니지만 조금이라도 빨리 영상을 올리려고 일요일에....헉헉;;;;;
#신형c클래스 #올뉴c클래스 #c클래스amg라인

https://bit.ly/369ivMf

페이스북 페이지 https://www.facebook.com/%EC%98%A4%ED%86%A0%EC%84%BC%EC%8A%A4-Autosense-105041534645825/

차량의 리뷰어인 토마스씨는 언론학을 전공한 후 방송국 에디터로 일했으며 자동차 전문 온라인 신문사를 소유하고 동물 복지에 관심이 많은 자동차 전문 기자입니다.
독일 본 채널의 모토는 심도깊은 자동차 리뷰이지만 이 채널은 한국의 상황에 맞춰 원본을 짧게 에디트한 영상입니다.
많은 시청 및 "구독" 부탁드립니다~^^

유료광고?
독일 본 채널에 떠 있는 "유료 광고" 표시는 EU의 미디어 법이 "기자의 방송이나 기사가 판매에 도움을 줄 수도 있을 경우" 에 유료 광고로 표기하게 되어 있으며 때로는 자동차 회사 측에서 촬영을 허가 해주기 때문에 유료 광고 표기를 하고 있습니다.
차량 리뷰에는 어떠한 금액도 제공을 받지 않으며 발생할 수 있는 문제를 조기에 제거 하고자 독일 본 채널은 "유료 광고" 표기를 하고 있습니다.
하지만 한국의 공정거래위원회의 약관은 이러한 경우 "유료 광고" 표기가 필요치 않지만 9월 부터는
"촬영 협조" 문구가 영상 초입에 삽입될 것 입니다.
감사합니다.
몽도령 : 헤드램프는 괜찮아보이고 테일램프는 현재가 더 나은거 같기도하고...익숙해지면 저게더 예뻐보이려나 아우디스러운데 ㅎㅎ
김지인 : 진짜 잘나왔다. 진짜 베이비 S클래스네
엮은이김경식 : 4기통 딸딸이같은 가솔린엔진 계속 달려서 나올라나...
S S : 뭔가 처음 볼 때 제일 예쁜 것 같음.. 실내가 너무 디테일이 많아서 그런가 볼수록 느끼한 음식 많이 먹은 기분임 유러피안보다는 미국 중국 감성인 듯
schwarzedition : 세단 디자인 못생기고, s클 인테리어 별로이긴 해도 아랫급인데 윗급 인테리어 스타일 적용했으니 벤빠들은 좋아하겠네
아우디 a3 기어봉 ㅋㅋ

#뉴c클래스

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 3,201건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.mokpocp.or.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz